Here is the recipe of Chicken Cobb Salad. You have the brand spankin new and innovative chicken cob salad. It is a classic and it is the baconier. You have the mustard vinaigrette to turn the bacon glossy. You can take the fat to the shimmering emulsion and change the look of the food. To make the item taste hot you can use lots of lettuce and delicious tomatoes. The inclusion of the jammy eggs will make the recipe taste better. The recipe is just the best based on the nature and the choice of the ingredients. It is the finger licking experience you are sure to have.
Ingredients You Need to Make the Salad
- You need six large eggs of room temperature
- You need 4 slices of big bacon
- Two tablespoon of sherry vinegar and red wine vinegar
- You need one tablespoon of sugar and one tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- You can take 1/4 cup extra virgin type of olive oil
- You can have freshly ground pepper and kosher salt
- You can arrange for 8 cups of coarsely torn frisee
- You should take half amount of rotisserie chicken and you should pull off the meat from the bones
- About 2 cups of shredded chicken is required
- You should arrange for two large beefsteaks along with heirloom tomatoes which you should cut in the shape of wedges
- You also need one quarter of ripe avaocado
Steps of Making Chicken Cobb Salad
Step One – You should boil 8 cups of water in a large saucepan. You should perfectly lower the eggs into the water and boil of seven minutes to set the yolks. You should transfer the eggs to the bowl of ice water and allow the eggs chill for at least five minutes. Peel the eggs and keep them aside.
Step Two – You should keep the bacon in the dry medium skillet. You should apply medium low heat for the bacon to become brown and crispy. You should transfer the bacon on a paper towel and let them drain.
Step Three – You should take a skillet and add vinegar, mustard and sugar and mix well in water. You should whisk, until the liquid is smoothened and emulsified. Gradually it is time you trim the same well in oil. You should whisk the liquid constantly to form the thick dress which you can well season with salt and pepper.
Step Four – You should arrange the frisee on a large and wide platter and season well with pepper and salt. You can let it drizzle over the warm dressing. You should cut the eggs and arrange them over the frisee along with shredded chicken. You can apply more things like avocado, tomato wedges and bacon. If needed, you can break up the bacon and season with salt and pepper.